CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY
La Fouineuse recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of personal information provided by its customers.
La Fouineuse is committed to complying with current privacy laws and statements.
Thus, we ensure the respect and the protection of the personal information of our customers
by the implementation of the following measures:
- Limit the collection, use, disclosure and retention of personal information.
- Establish procedures to receive and respond to requests and complaints.
- Ensure the rigor and responsibility of our employees through training.
- Protect sensitive information by using the latest versions of common security systems practices.
- Respect any customer request not to receive mail, phone call, email or any other request from us.
COLLECTION & USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect is used solely for La Fouineuse's operations.
Your information will not be added to lists of other businesses because you have shopped at La Fouineuse.
We respect our customers and we do not wish to compromise the relationship we have with them.
Whether you give us your personal information on our website, in our store or by any other means, we never sell them to third parties.
We take every precaution to protect the privacy of our customers, whether online or offline.
Whenever confidential information is entered on our site, for example, your credit card number is encrypted and protected by Secure Sockets technology. This web protocol uses a private key to encrypt the data. These are transmitted over a secure connection between our servers and your computer. Finally, the servers used to store the personally identifiable information are in a secure location.
As long as you protect your password, no one but you can log onto our website using your personal information.
Everyone has the right to refuse to have this personal information used for any purpose other than the one originally mentioned.